- 500g Goat Mince
- 6 x Rosemary Sprigs
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds (ground)
- 2 tablespoons cumin (ground)
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds (ground)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: 4 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Place the rosemary sprigs to one side
- Place the goat mince into a bowl and add all the other ingredients.
- Using your hands, combine the mince and the ingredients together until mixed thoroughly.
- Take a handful of the mince mix and roll into a sausage shape, then flatten.
- Place the rosemary sprig in the middle of the flattened mix and wrap the mix round it - (repeat for the next 5 using all the mix).
- Grill or BBQ on a low heat for 16 minutes, turning to make sure all sides are cooked.
Serve with salad, pita breads and a yoghurt dip